Asurion Insurance - Asurion Wireless Insurance - Fraud
My U.S.Visa company was alerted that my credit card was compromised due to a 3rd party being hacked and credit card numbers were stolen.
Once I was issued a new card my old card was charged for two charges - $169 & $199 - from Asurion! I don't have a U.S. phone & have never even heard of this company. These are fraudulent charges and you should contact your credit card company for pursue this with them.
My Visa company is working toward having the charges reversed.How or why this company is involved with a credit card hacking venture is beyond me, but i would not have anything to do with them - EVER!review #404020
You may also like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."
- "Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00. Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb. ..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "Purchased a bike for my daughter (11) in spring of 2015 from Walmart in Tillsonburg, ON. she didn't ride too much at first. July she started riding more often. July..."