Asurion Insurance - Asurion Wireless Insurance - Fraud
My U.S.Visa company was alerted that my credit card was compromised due to a 3rd party being hacked and credit card numbers were stolen.
Once I was issued a new card my old card was charged for two charges - $169 & $199 - from Asurion! I don't have a U.S. phone & have never even heard of this company. These are fraudulent charges and you should contact your credit card company for pursue this with them.
My Visa company is working toward having the charges reversed.How or why this company is involved with a credit card hacking venture is beyond me, but i would not have anything to do with them - EVER!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."
- "Hi, I'm writing to your Facebook page because after almost 2.5 months of complaining re My Qashqai 2014 Braking Discs and nothing happened from both the authorized service center nor Nissan..."
- "I made it clear to sales women I was very allergic to smells, and repeatedly asked if chemicals were used in sofa. She told me they stopped using chemicals in..."