Asurion Insurance - Asurion Wireless Insurance - Fraud
My U.S.Visa company was alerted that my credit card was compromised due to a 3rd party being hacked and credit card numbers were stolen.
Once I was issued a new card my old card was charged for two charges - $169 & $199 - from Asurion! I don't have a U.S. phone & have never even heard of this company. These are fraudulent charges and you should contact your credit card company for pursue this with them.
My Visa company is working toward having the charges reversed.How or why this company is involved with a credit card hacking venture is beyond me, but i would not have anything to do with them - EVER!116f57d0 review #404020
You may also like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "My Sony Xperia Z1 Compact suffered a cracked screen on the 2nd of July, I booked it in with this company on Thursday the 3th with a quoted cost of..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..."