Asurion Insurance - Asurion Wireless Insurance - Fraud
My U.S.Visa company was alerted that my credit card was compromised due to a 3rd party being hacked and credit card numbers were stolen.
Once I was issued a new card my old card was charged for two charges - $169 & $199 - from Asurion! I don't have a U.S. phone & have never even heard of this company. These are fraudulent charges and you should contact your credit card company for pursue this with them.
My Visa company is working toward having the charges reversed.How or why this company is involved with a credit card hacking venture is beyond me, but i would not have anything to do with them - EVER!d6d83fa review #404020
You may also like
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."