Asurion Insurance - insurance on cell phone replacement
this company, asurion, left out an s in companys name!Because thats what they are!
They auto cancelled me 8/30/2010 because I had to have the defective, refurbish cell phone replaced 2 times in 12 months! I do believe that they sent me the first phone back to me that was damaged after they had blowed, spray painted, and put new plastic on cover! I had them 2 years! $5.61 premium per month x 24 =$134.64!
could have bought 2 brand new phones! They cant do new phone replacements! they are duck-n rip offs! dont!
harold barber!pregnant male in texas!bf2bea5
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733. The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "My wife and I stayed at this hotel for over 70-days this summer (June, July, & August, 2013) while our home was being repaired. The public needs to be aware..."