Asurion Insurance - Insurance on cell phone replacement
this company, asurion, left out an s in companys name!Because thats what they are!
They auto cancelled me 8/30/2010 because I had to have the defective, refurbish cell phone replaced 2 times in 12 months! I do believe that they sent me the first phone back to me that was damaged after they had blowed, spray painted, and put new plastic on cover! I had them 2 years! $5.61 premium per month x 24 =$134.64!
could have bought 2 brand new phones! They cant do new phone replacements! they are duck-n rip offs! dont!
harold barber!pregnant male in texas!review #196872
You may also like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I was buying two metals one been gold pamp ,been out of envelope, second I bought Opm silver one kilo bar look like clay color of silver is white..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "I Found Express Moves, owned and operated by Robert Mayes, on Thumbtack. I told him I lived in and ran my on-line business out of a small shared 2-bedroom..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- " Published 17 hours ago Updated 15 minutes ago BUYER BEWARE - PLEASE DO NOT USE! PLEASE NEVER USE!!! I believed I was ordering from a local florist on..."
- "I ordered a "SAGE" green dress.. when it arrived it was BRIGHT LIME GREEN!!!. Upon contacting the company they said I couldn't return it as it wa "WHAT I..."