Asurion Insurance - Insurance on cell phone replacement
this company, asurion, left out an s in companys name!Because thats what they are!
They auto cancelled me 8/30/2010 because I had to have the defective, refurbish cell phone replaced 2 times in 12 months! I do believe that they sent me the first phone back to me that was damaged after they had blowed, spray painted, and put new plastic on cover! I had them 2 years! $5.61 premium per month x 24 =$134.64!
could have bought 2 brand new phones! They cant do new phone replacements! they are duck-n rip offs! dont!
harold barber!pregnant male in texas!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "I order a Xiaomi Router for the best price over the internet. It arrives very well quickly (2 weeks is fantastic quick knowing that it comes from China) and well packed..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."