Asurion Insurance - insurance on cell phone replacement
this company, asurion, left out an s in companys name!Because thats what they are!
They auto cancelled me 8/30/2010 because I had to have the defective, refurbish cell phone replaced 2 times in 12 months! I do believe that they sent me the first phone back to me that was damaged after they had blowed, spray painted, and put new plastic on cover! I had them 2 years! $5.61 premium per month x 24 =$134.64!
could have bought 2 brand new phones! They cant do new phone replacements! they are duck-n rip offs! dont!
harold barber!pregnant male in texas!d50dcb6 review #196872
You may also like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1. You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order. About 5..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "My wife and I stayed at this hotel for over 70-days this summer (June, July, & August, 2013) while our home was being repaired. The public needs to be aware..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."